Security Site supervisor
US IN Franklin 46131
Allied Universal is seeking professional security Officers. Our Security Officers allows us to contribute to our company's core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities. QUALIFICATIONS/ REQUIREMENTS
- Be at least 18years of age with a high school diploma or diploma equivalent.
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner. -Able to obtain a valid guard card/license as required in the state for which you are applying. -As a condition of employment, an employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. -Display exceptional customer service and communication skills. -Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites. -Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently. -Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow, or heat.
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds.
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift.
- stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time.